On-Site Time Management Training For Employees, Managers & Sales Professionals
Time cannot be managed, but we can manage ourselves, information and our use of time more effectively.
Our on-site time management training covers many common time management issues and provides an opportunity to assess current time management habits.
Tween’s Time Management Workshop is one of our CORE offerings.
We will work with you to tailor the Time Management workshop to emphasize key topics that your team wants to be addressed. We can deliver our Time Management Workshop via instructor-led face to face workshops, as well as for the webinar series.
- Too many interruptions
- A poor organizational system and process
- Lack of planning and prioritizing
- Inability to say “no”
- Not assessing how we spend our time
The Tween Solution
- Learn how to assess current time management habits with the Time Mastery Profile
- Learn how to identify the importance of setting goals
- Learn how to prioritize techniques
- Learn how to acquire more effective planning and scheduling methods
- Learn how to avoid or deal with common time stealers
- Learn how to use tips and tricks to become better organized
- Learn how to create an action plan for changing poor time management habits
Time Management Course Outline
- Understanding Time: Can we really manage TIME? How much does time cost and how are you spending it? Assess current time management habits. Identify the benefits and challenges to managing time.
- Setting Goals: Identify long-term, short-term, professional and personal goals. Make better decisions by relating them to your goals. Creating SMART goals.
- Planning and Scheduling: Projects vs. Tasks, Creating and Managing To-Do Lists, Scheduling Appointments – what should go on the calendar?
- Prioritizing: What is most important? Value-based prioritizing, Decide what to eliminate, Reduce repetitive time wasters, When is your prime time?
- Time Stealers: What to do about interruptions, procrastination, too much clutter and other things that steal our valuable time.
- Getting Organized: Paperwork, Email and Voice Mail, Developing a System, Time Management Tools
- Building an Action Plan for Change
Looking for time management training for employees? Tween’s custom-tailored time management workshop is for sales professionals, managers, human resources, team leaders, millennials, anyone who has challenges with balancing their time, productivity, efficiency and staying on top of priorities.
Course Delivery Options
Time Management Essentials is available in the following formats: Conference Breakout Session Or Lunch Program, Instructor-Led Half-Day Training Workshop, Instructor-Led Full Day Training Workshop, Multi-Session Webinar
Do you offer public workshops?
As of January 1, 2020, Tween’s 1-day Time Management Workshops will be delivered in one of two ways, on-site at your location and public workshop format in five cities.
We will be offering our 1-Day Time Management Workshop in Los Angeles, CA, Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, Chicago, IL and Orlando, FL. Please contact us at 0173803934 or fill out the form below to discuss bringing this workshop to your company today.
What States Do You Offer On-Site Training In?
Ready to discuss your on-site time management training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 0173803934 or fill out the form below.