Professionalism In The Workplace Training
Are you looking for an on-site Professionalism In The Workplace Training workshop? We can help!
Psychologists have proven that the most important factor in your success and well-being is not your intelligence, education or physical assets, but how effective you are with people.
When you participate in TrainSMART’s People Skills & Professionalism In The Workplace Training workshop you and your team will learn techniques to improve employee communication and business realationship building training, enhance professionalism and increase confidence in a variety of business situations.
Using the DiSC® Personality Assessment, TrainSMART’s People Skills & Workplace Professionalism Training Workshop will help participants understand their own communication style and how to adjust their style to fit the needs of others.
- Lack of courtesy and respect within business teams
- Misunderstandings due to ineffective communication
- Poor customer service
- Unprofessional attire for business casual environments
- Finger-pointing and lack of personal responsibility
- Bad attitudes
The Tween Solution
- Learn how to behave professionally in all situations
- Learn how to identify the benefits of being professional
- Learn how to project a positive image that exudes confidence
- Learn how to work positively and professionally with others
- Learn how to define why different communication styles impact understanding
- Learn how to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement in your own communication style
- Learn how to define strategies to handle challenging situations more professionally
Professionalism In The Workplace Training Outline
- People Skills and Workplace Professionalism Defined
- AAA of Professionalism
- Developing a great first impression
- The Impact of Body Language
- Vocal and Verbal Communication
- Communication Styles
- Written Communication Etiquette
- Phone Communication Etiquette
- Sticky Situations
- Choosing a Positive Attitude
People Skills & Workplace Professionalism Training is available in the following formats: Conference Breakout Session or 1-Hour Lunch & Learn, Half-Day Face-to-Face Training Workshop, Full Day Face-to-Face Training Workshop, Multi-Session Webinar.
- Tween’s People Skills & Professionalism In The Workplace Face-to-Face Training is for managers and employees at all levels who want to improve their communication abilities and develop workplace professional strategies for success.
Do you offer public workshops?
Tween’s instructor-led training workshops are only offered on-site at your location. We do not offer this workshop in a public seminar format. Please contact us at 800-0173803934 or fill out the form below to discuss bringing this workshop to your company today.
Ready to discuss your on-site business writing training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 0173803934 or fill out the form below and we will respond shortly.