Tween Designs, Develops & Facilitates Learning & Development Solutions For Government Organizations
Government organizations are focused on processes and tools that improve efficiency and communication. Tween has provided an assessment of processes and developed and delivered training to improve a project, time, and resource management.
We have provided workshops and programs for many government agencies. A few include U.S. Railroad Retirement Board, Department of Homeland Security, Security and Exchange Commission, California Department of Social Services, Federal Reserve Banks, NASA, Navy Federal Credit Union, Washington Department of Transportation and several others.
Some key training initiatives Tween has delivered in the government sector include:
- Project Managed New Technology Rollout for MS Office
- Customized Train-the-Trainer for Securities & Exchange Commission
- Customer Service Training for Government Employees
- Leadership Fundamentals for Non Managers
Recent Workforce Development Workshops For State & Federal Government Employees:
- Conflict Management in the Workplace
- Adaptive Decision-Making Training
- Fundamental Leadership Skills For Managers
- Emotional Intelligence Training
- Time Management Training
- Train-the-Trainer for New Trainers
- Leadership Training Workshops
- Professional Business Writing Workshops
- Coaching Employees For Improved Performance
Your Extra Set Of Hands Is Here To Help! Tell Us About Your Project
Ready to discuss your training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 0173803934 or fill out the form below.